GRAHAM 3 IS ABOUT GROWING UP
Posted on July 16, 2013
Wrote three more chapters of Graham 3 today. One from each of the three characters' points of view.
And here are more questions the book addresses:
– Just how wise is the crow companion of a Valkyrie librarian?
– Is Graham's village the only gargoyle settlement in Cascade?
– When will Ot get off his duff and have an adventure of his own?
– What sort of school accepts harpies, mermaids, sirens, and gorgons?
– Will there be sparks when a minotaur and a Valkyrie paint the town red?
I am simply amazed at the world building that is happening in the book. There are details that rise into being from the characters themselves. While I am following my outline, there's certainly a wealth of surprises happening for this writer. I love the jolt you get when such plot gems bubble forth.
More juicy questions tomorrow.