WHAT I GOT DONE IN MAY
Posted on June 2, 2013
Here's what I worked on in May:
– Beta read Becca Campbell's Empath
– Finished final revisions to Ned Firebreak and published
– Sent out about 20 review mobis of Overrun
– Began third read through of Burnt
– Heavily edited and revised the first sixteen chapters of Fractured
June looks to be more editing. I plan on finishing the intense look at Fractured, the third and fourth reading of Burnt, and the first reread of Graham 3 (the first 24,000 words). I also plan on knocking out 8,000 more words of Graham 3 on June 22nd while my family is gone for a reunion. Hoping that marathon session will throw me back into that book so that I can finish it in July.
May and June have been heavy on editing and revising. July, August, and Septemebr will be heavy on writing. The intense focus on editing these past two months has helped me become more aware of the mechanics and grammar in my work. The result should be tighter first drafts.
Sales were good this month with Ned Firebreak and Overrun leading the charge.