Posted on July 22, 2016
Here Is Where I . . . is done! It clocks in close to 80,000 words. I'm very pleased with the ending. The beginning and middle aren't slouches either.
What comes next is this:
– Reread that last one-third twice. The first two-thirds have been read six times.
– Import the book into Kindle and do a Kindle read through. It's amazing how you can catch things viewing it as a printed book. Some of the typos really scream at you as opposed to missing them on Word.
– Get the book beta read by Keith Robinson in the first half of August.
– Make changes in the second half of August.
– Publish close to my birthday on September 6th.
Look for the cover debut over the next few days. I've seen the preliminary design, and Keith is doing a fabulous job once again.